Monday, May 18, 2009

Its been a while

Date: Monday May 18th
Time: 6.54pm (in the sleepy old place called Adelaide)
Mood: Stressed and in pain

ok well i know its been a while since i actually posted nething but i have been really busy. moving house, going thro 2 very painful double operations and tryingto do this. its not easy. i only got released from hospital on sunday the 17th after being in there for 3 weeks and having no internet access. im so stressed its not funnt and my boyfriend is telling me that im meant to be relaxing so i can get better not stressing myself senseless. lol

well i guess better try and get the concepts assignment done just in case they dont give me an extra cuople of days.

well good luck guys and hopefully u r doin better then me at this stage.

rach
xx

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering why I hadn't seen any updates. Get well Rachel!

    ReplyDelete